December 7, 2014

News and Updates #1


Hello everyone, you haven't heard anything for a while now. Got some updates and news for you all.
First of all, I wanted to tell you a good friend of mine who makes awesome stuff (wheels, small details bla bla) created a blog. Some of you may already know him, since he is very active in facebook modding groups. His name is Mina and hes as old as I was when I started modding. Enough talking, here is the link, add it to your blog and share it since hes got potential!

Mina's Works


And now I wanted to tell you, that theres some cars coming for you, maybe some parts for download since I dont care anymore if my cars get in public.
There will be some updates on the Lexus, I already put in a 2JZ engine and added some more details.

See you next time guys, stay fresh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment