September 1, 2014

Lexus IS300


Hey, I didnt post anything since may, so its time to post something again. For those of you reading my blog and beeing in the facebook group already saw some of my projects and this Lexus today. To be honest, I didnt spend more than three hours in this one, but I like it since I never created a proper IS300. There will be much work on it, but I'm accepting the challenge.
And by the way, I graduated from school one month ago, so congratulations to myself but enough talking, heres some information about the car and some little credits followed by pictures of this beauty.

- Full 3D BN-Sport bodykit by me (front bumper is a little improvised, since I dont like the lights in it)
- VOLK TE37 Rims by Keisuke (Forza)
- Lexus LFA Brake Disc and Caliper (Forza)
- GTR35 Racing Spoiler

And I would like to say a big thank you to Adams for explaining the IVF Mod to support the brake calipers.
Heres the pictures I made:







No comments:

Post a Comment