November 8, 2020

Hello there.. I guess?

 I dont know if anyone is still checking this page or still active in the gta community?
I stumbled on my page once again and thought, why not check it out again?

As I've seen so far, a few names I still remember updated their blogs again or moved to instagram.


I think, I'll get into this whole thing again.


In the last few years my interest in cars did not decrease. In my last post you saw my first car, a Honda Civic EP2. Shortly after this picture was taken someone crashed it and it went to Poland.

Then I got a Honda Accord CL (or Acura TSX Gen1) and its still with me.. My latest achievement is a 91 Civic ED (EF)..




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.11.20

    hi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow quilla, good to know about you again! and im comming too on this again, take care buddy!

    ReplyDelete