March 2, 2015

A message

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to say something I wanted to say for a long time.
Theres many Facebook groups for 3D Modelling and stuff like that, that's something very good in my opinion. But I really miss a good old forum. Yeah, there is HellAndreas.pl but it's a polish forum and some of these guys dont even speak english. No offense guys, I really like the work they do and the quality of their models and everything. But I REALLY miss an english forum for everyone, since Facebook shouldn't take over a forum. That's why I'd like you to use some forums and get things sorted, no spam and everything. There's a really good one, but it became a little inactive since January, so please lets have some fun there!

Forum Link

See you there!

(oh and by the way, no one asked me to post this and no one knows about this post, so dont blame anyone except of me for advertising a little :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment